How to improve Pc Performance and Useful Tips for PC
Tips for PC
If you want to speed up your computer follow some tips for PC. System gets slow when it is clogged up with all the free junk stuff like unwanted files, which will be not in use for future purpose. Defrag the computer at least once a week to remove all the hidden junk files and also to keep it free from virus. The computer speeds up when you avoid multitasking programs at a time.
Programs to perform for a safe PC
Large programs like photo shop and virus scanning should not be opened at the same time. For back up, use an external back up. Update all the files and documents regularly and even windows need to be updated along with other games and applications.Your PC has to be upgraded with min memory of 2GB.
How to Speed up the PC
Your PC has to be upgraded with min memory of 2GB. Use some small tips for PC like upgrading the memory and increasing your hard drive size for the better speed. For the better back up organize your files in a systematic way. Install a software which speeds up your computer by cleaning all the junk files. You can use PC Speed Doctor for the full and neat maintenance of the PC. The another way to speed up your computer is to disable automatic updates, if it is needed to update.
Removal of unwanted things from the PC
Change the default user names and passwords on the wire less network. Check out for the notification icon and give a right click and then go for settings and now disable the updates in the different way. The light weight portable windows program for 5 or more snow flakes on the windows desktop is known as DesktopsnowOK.To open wi-fi networks never auto connect. The Mac address filtering should be filtered. Manually assign static IP address to wireless devices. Manually Assign Static (Non Dynamic) IP (Internet Protocol) Addresses to Wireless Devices.
Everything You Should Know When It Comes To Laptop
If you’re looking for a laptop, there are many things that you have to think about in order to purchase the right one at the right price and at the right place. Now that computers have reached a high level of advancement, the options are numerous. This article will go over some great tips about laptop buying.
- If you are thinking about both a laptop and also a tablet, or can’t decide between the two, look at convertible laptops. These have the convenience of both tablets and laptops, and they are cheaper than buying both of those separately.
- The computer is sure to have a better, longer life if you prevent overheating. If your laptop computer gets too hot, it could malfunction. You can get laptop cooling devices or pads for as cheap as twenty bucks, which is quite a sound investment in your laptop’s longevity.
- Make sure your laptop has a quality sound system. Some laptops are a little skimpy on sound, because it does not comprise a full computer system on its own. The result is terrible sound when watching movies. Therefore, it is important that you consider this aspect of the laptop before you buy it.
- The LCD display on a laptop is a battery hog. To keep the battery lasting longer, lower the level of brightness. Using the dimmest setting will help save your battery.
- If you cannot afford the laptop you want, consider buying a refurbished model. Refurbished laptops are less expensive and often come with the same warranty as a new model. Most perform as well as the new model and the lower cost makes it possible for nearly anyone to get an excellent machine.
- If you’re considering purchasing a laptop, make sure that you know what you’ll primarily use it for. Certain laptops are built for gaming while others work better for business. Look for a laptop geared to what you’re doing, and see how many extra features you can get as well.
- Think about purchasing a laptop from someone who offers an extended warranty. Repairs are not cheap, and replacing the machine is even more expensive. If you are able to spend some money for additional coverage, your savings may end up being substantial over time.
- Think about the mouse that comes with your laptop. Different laptops come with a variety of pointer devices, all of which work differently. For example, some PCs use a track pad or button style mouse, while others use the ball type mouse. You can use a different mouse later.
- You probably don’t need a laptop with the most computing power available for everyday use. Unless you plan to play video games, you won’t need a ton of RAM and a very fast motherboard. The less there is, the less your computer costs, so don’t ask for any add-ons that you do not need.
- Be sure to pin your favorite shortcuts to your START menu to make computer navigation easier. Right click on the program and click Pin to the Start Menu option. That way your icons are easily accessible and show up right away.
- Ensure that your laptop has the right variety of ports for your accessories. USB ports are important for charging your phone or iPod, using certain types of printers and using a wireless mouse. Figure out exactly which ports you need and be sure they’re all available.
- After reading this article, it’s now time to go buy your next laptop. You can now ascertain what type of laptop you need. All of the variables combine to make the choice a tough but important one.